This hands-on adult and child CPR training course could help you save the life of a family member, a friend, or a stranger by preparing you to correctly and confidently respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults and children over the age of one. Training on (& practice) properly using an AED is also included in this course.
If you need CPR & AED training to satisfy an OSHA-mandated job requirement or you just want to know how to keep your loved ones safe, this course will ensure that you get the latest information, and quality instruction.
Participants will learn to:
- • Protect against disease transmission.
- • Follow the emergency action steps: Check-Call-Care.
- • Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims.
- • Prioritize care in an emergency with more than one victim.
- • Perform CPR, as well as care for breathing, and cardiac emergencies in both adults and children.
- • Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on a victim of a sudden cardiac arrest.
- • Gain the confidence you need to act quickly and effectively in a medical emergency.
This course is Required for many Girl Scout and Boy Scout activities,
and is strongly recommended for all youth and adult leaders.
Adult + Pediatric CPR/AED
3 to 4 hours
This course is typically taught in one sitting, either an evening or afternoon session. Evening: 6–10 PM; Afternoon: 1–5 PM.
$70 per person — In-Person
$55 per person — Hybrid/Online
Adult + Pediatric CPR/AED (valid 2 years)
Participants should be at least 11 years of age.
Registration + Course Sponsorship
If your group or organization is interested in learning more about sponsoring an Adult + Pediatric CPR/AED course at your location, please visit our Course Sponsor page to get started, or give us a call at Toll Free 1 (855) 505-1700.