Although you hope you’ll never have to do Infant or Child CPR, it’s important to know the steps, so that you can help in the event of a cardiac or breathing emergency. Designed for childcare providers, teachers, parents and others who supervise children, this course will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to recognize and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in infants and children up to 12 years of age.
If you’re a teacher or are a childcare provider and need CPR/AED training to satisfy an OSHA-mandated or County School Board required job requirement — or you just want to know how to keep your loved ones safe, this course will ensure that you get the latest information, and quality instruction.
Participants will learn to:
- • Protect against disease transmission.
- • Follow the emergency action steps: Check-Call-Care.
- • Provide care for a conscious and unconscious choking child.
- • Prioritize care in an emergency with more than one victim.
- • Perform rescue breathing on an infant and child.
- • Perform CPR, as well as care for breathing, and cardiac emergencies in both infants and children.
- • Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on a child or infant in sudden cardiac arrest.
- • Gain the confidence you need to act quickly and effectively in a medical emergency.
Infant + Child CPR/AED
3 to 4 hours
This course is typically taught in one sitting, either an evening or afternoon session. Evening: 6–10 PM; Afternoon: 1–5 PM.
$59 per person
Infant + Child CPR/AED (valid 2 years)
Participants should be at least 11 years of age.
Registration + Course Sponsorship
If your group or organization is interested in learning more about sponsoring an Infant + Child CPR/AED course at your location, please visit our Course Sponsor page to get started, or give us a call at Toll Free 1 (855) 505-1700.