The Combo First Aid + Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches participants to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses (diabetic emergencies & seizures), head/neck/back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for victims about 12 years and older. When and how to properly administer CPR (for patients age 1 and older) and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is also included in this course.
If you need CPR & AED training to satisfy an OSHA-mandated job requirement or you just want to know how to keep your loved ones safe, this course will ensure that you get the latest information, and quality instruction.
Participants will learn to:
- • Protect against disease transmission.
- • Follow the emergency action steps: Check-Call-Care.
- • Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims.
- • Prioritize care in an emergency with more than one victim.
- • Perform CPR, as well as care for breathing, and cardiac emergencies in both adults and children.
- • Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on a victim of a sudden cardiac arrest.
- • Recognize and provide care for a variety of first aid emergencies.
- • Gain the confidence you need to act quickly and effectively in a medical emergency.
Adult + Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Combo
This course is typically taught in one sitting, or split up into two evening or afternoon sessions.
$99 per person — In-Person
$79 per person — Hybrid/Online
Adult + Pediatric CPR/AED (valid 2 years)
Standard First Aid (valid 2 years)
Participants should be at least 11 years of age.
Registration + Course Sponsorship
If your group or organization is interested in learning more about sponsoring an Adult + Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Combo course at your location, please visit our Course Sponsor page to get started, or give us a call at Toll Free 1 (855) 505-1700.