Designed for childcare providers, teachers, parents and others who supervise children, this course will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to recognize and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in infants and children up to 12 years of age.
Led by knowledgeable instructors, our CPR/AED training courses combine lecture with hands-on skills sessions. Perfect for those who learn best by doing (and not "death-by-PowerPoint"), our in-person classes give you ample time to ask questions and become comfortable with the latest techniques.
Participants will learn to:
- Protect against disease transmission.
- Follow the emergency action steps: Check-Call-Care.
- Care for a conscious child who is choking.
- Prioritize care in an emergency with more than one victim.
- Give rescue breathing.
- Care for cardiac emergencies with CPR.
- Identify unusual sights, appearances or behaviors in infants or children.
- Use a pediatric automated external defibrillator (AED) on a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
This course is recommended for most Child Care Providers
and Babysitters, as well as all teachers & educators.
3 - 4.5 hours
$70 per person
Infant + Child CPR/AED (valid 2 years)
A digital certificate is also issued upon successful completion of this course.
|Participants must be at least 11 years of age.|
Host this Course:
If your organization is interested in learning more about sponsoring an Infant + Child CPR/AED or other CPR training course at your location, please contact our admissions office at Toll Free 1 (855) 505-1700.
We require a minimum of 6 students in order to sponsor a course. We currently teach this course only in Northern VA/MD/Washington DC area.