The Combo First Aid & Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches participants to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses (diabetic emergencies & seizures), head/neck/back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for victims about 12 years and older.
Led by knowledgeable instructors, our First Aid/CPR/AED training courses combine lecture with hands-on skills sessions. Perfect for those who learn best by doing (and not "death-by-PowerPoint"), our in-person classes give you ample time to ask questions and become comfortable with the latest techniques.
Participants will learn to:
- Protect against disease transmission.
- Follow the emergency action steps: Check - Call - Care.
- Call for, and work with emergency medical services (911).
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims.
- Care for common life-threatening emergencies (cuts, burns, illnesses, etc.).
- Care for a conscious choking child or adult.
- Care for both heart attack and cardiac arrest emergencies.
- Perform CPR, as well as care for breathing, and cardiac emergencies in both adults and children.
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on a victim of a sudden cardiac arrest.
- Gain the confidence you need to act quickly and effectively in a medical emergency.
|• Burns||• Spinal Injuries||• Seizures|
|• Bleeding||• Heat Illnesses||• Stroke|
|• Shock||• Cold Injuries||• Diabetic Emergencies|
|• Orthopedic Injuries||• Bites & Stings||• Poisoning|
|• Head Injuries||• Sudden Illnesses|
This course is required for many Girl Scout and Boy Scout activities,
and is strongly recommended for all youth and adult leaders.
Now Available in TWO Formats:
$118 per person
Adult + Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED (valid 2 years)
A digital certificate is also issued upon successful completion of this course.
|Participants must be at least 11 years of age.|
Host this Course:
If your organization is interested in learning more about sponsoring an Adult + Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED or other similar training course at your location, please contact our admissions office at Toll Free 1 (855) 505-1700.
We require a minimum of 6 students in order to sponsor a course. We currently teach this course only in Northern VA/MD/Washington DC area.