The Combo First Aid & Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches participants to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses (diabetic emergencies & seizures), head/neck/back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for victims about 12 years and older. When and how to properly administer CPR (for patients age 1 and older) and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is also included in this course.
Participants will learn to:
- Protect against disease transmission.
- Follow the emergency action steps: Check-Call-Care.
- Care for a conscious child who is choking.
- Prioritize care in an emergency with more than one victim.
- Give rescue breathing.
- Care for cardiac emergencies with CPR.
- Identify unusual sights, appearances or behaviors in infants or children.
- Use an AED on an infant in sudden cardiac arrest.
This course is typically taught in one sitting or split up into two evening sessions. (see below).
Full Day: 8/9am – 4/5pm (w/ 1 hour for lunch); Evenings: 6pm – 9:30pm.
$99 per person
Adult + Pediatric CPR/AED (valid 2 years)
Standard First Aid (valid 2 years)
Participants should be at least 11 years of age.
If your group or organization is interested in learning more about sponsoring an First Aid + CPR/AED Combo course at your location, please visit our Course Sponsor page to get started, or give us a call at Toll Free 1 (855) 505-1700.