Can't find your certification card? Don't worry - we can fix that! If a certification card is lost or damaged we'll replace it as quickly as possible. To request a replacement certification card for a course which you took with Center for Wilderness Safety, simply fill out the form below. Once we verify your information, we will issue a digital replacement certificate right away. There may be an additional charge if you are unable to provide all the necessary information - or if you need a physical copy (please see order form below). Please note that we ONLY process replacement certificates during normal business hours. This includes RUSH orders, as we do not staff our offices 24 hours a day.

Note: CWS can only replace cards for verified individuals who have taken a First Aid/CPR/AED or Wilderness Medicine course taught by Center for Wilderness Safety, and no other organizations.

Replacing Lost Cert Cards